Controlling workplace accidents and injuries is always a priority for our customers.
Our experienced risk services specialists develop solutions to help our mid-size to large business customers reduce specific risks or eliminate them, through identification and assessment of those risk exposures. Services are customized for the individual client and we recommend controls, process changes and provide onsite training programs to assist our customers in avoiding potential losses.
Our Key Advantages
Our risk services staff average over 15 years of experience. Our knowledge allows us to provide creative and efficient solutions to our customers.
We understand that no two organizations are the same. Therefore, we offer customized services and programs that complement a customer’s organizational structure and management style.
We put our customers’ needs before our own. We invest in quality people and tools to help our customers succeed while providing service that is timely, accurate, responsive, and results- oriented.
Services We Provide
- On-site safety and health assessments
- Customized training programs
- Specialized property consulting
- Industrial hygiene
- Management services, including fleet safety, accident investigation, job safety analysis, machine and material handling reviews
- New: Safety Website Portal with access to latest safety news, reference links and 300+ safety sheets-with a link to the portal.
- Customized training solutions for employees and management
- Safety Committee training and assessment
Berkley Southeast Insurance Group’s Safety Portal is an online library containing manuals, checklists and videos related to safety and their regulatory environments.Our Safety Portal also provides weekly news stories and information on industry trends to help keep our clients current on issues that could impact their compliance and safety.
These descriptions provide general information only. This is not a statement of contract and does not constitute a binder of insurance. Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
We provide customized training programs to assist in developing management skills and procedures to reduce loss. Examples of training topics include:
- Commercial Vehicle
- Crime Prevention
- Fire Prevention
- Industrial Hygiene
- Inland Marine
- Natural Hazards
- Occupational Safety
- Product Safety
- Professional Development
- Workers’ Compensation
- Industry Specific Hazards
To assist in developing and maintaining safety programs, risk services Services offers our clients a range of educational and reporting materials, including:
- Safety Information Sheets
- Vehicle Accident Reporting Kits
- Engineering Info Sheets
- Sample Programs
- Safety Talks
- Payroll Stuffers
- Regulatory updates
- On-Line Training
To find out how BSIG can help with your Risk Services…
BSIG Claims Service Commitment
- 24/7/365 multi-platform claim reporting
- Accelerated auto and property estimating and repair options
- Fast Track medical only claims handling program
- Tele-emergent medicine program-immediately connects injured workers to medical care, not triage
- Return to work programs resulting in employees returning to work 42% quicker than the Official Disability Guidelines (ODG)
- Immediately report auto losses, obtain photos, locate a body shop with just your policy number through our mobile auto app