On a job-site, there are risks at every turn. As a construction business owner, you worry about completing the job at hand, the health of your business and the safety of your employees. That is why it’s important to have an insurance carrier who understands the inherent exposures involved in construction and who can craft an insurance and risk management solution for your business.
At Berkley Southeast Insurance Group, we write established and financially sound commercial contractors.
We insure a wide range of local construction operations, including:
- Building Trade contractors
- Utility Contractors
- Land Improvement Contractors
- Pavement Maintenance-Non DOT
- Services Contractors
- Building Cleaning & Maintenance Contractors
- Construction Material Suppliers
Inland Marine Coverage Options
- Builders Risk-Scheduled Locations
- Contractor’s Equipment-including small tools, employee tools, rental reimbursement, equipment leased or rented from others, and income coverage options
- Installation Floater-Scheduled Locations
Coverages available to structure your customized insurance program:
- Property & Equipment
- General Liability
- Business Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Inland Marine Equipment
- Contractors Professional Error & Omissions
- Umbrella Liability
What Sets Us Apart
Berkley Southeast Insurance Group has experienced Underwriting, Risk Services and Claims teams who live and work in the Southeast, and
who understand your industry and appreciate the uniqueness of each business owner’s needs.
Our Claims Service Commitment supports our philosophy of getting our customers
back-in- business more quickly, and includes access to the following services:
Accelerated Auto and
and Repair Options
Tele-Emergent Medicine Program to
Help Injured Employees Return to
Work More Quickly
Highly Skilled Litigation Specialists
to Protect Your Business and Your
Assets in a Lawsuit
These descriptions provide general information only. This is not a statement of contract and does not constitute a binder of insurance.
Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Contact an independent agent to learn how BSIG can help build an insurance program that’s right for you.
BSIG Claims Service Commitment
- 24/7/365 multi-platform claim reporting
- Accelerated auto and property estimating and repair options
- Fast Track medical only claims handling program
- Tele-emergent medicine program-immediately connects injured workers to medical care, not triage
- Return to work programs resulting in employees returning to work 42% quicker than the Official Disability Guidelines (ODG)
- Immediately report auto losses, obtain photos, locate a body shop with just your policy number through our mobile auto app