Comprehensive safety library designed for our BSIG customers
Our safety portal is designed for our BSIG customers who do not require a customized loss prevention solution, but do need access to current information — to keep your workplace safe and in compliance.
We provide a comprehensive safety library that includes everything from breaking industry news, regulatory updates, safety checklists, videos and more! The safety portal is easy to navigate and to browse the information that is most relevant to your business. Reference links to other industry sources are also included, all provided at no cost to our BSIG customers and agents.
Accessing the Safety Portal
Upon entering the portal you’ll see the screen below. Follow the instructions link for a step by step guide to registering.
You can access our safety portal 2 ways:
Go to: https://safety.berkleysig.com OR access directly from our website by clicking on the “enter safety portal” button below.
Upon entering the portal you’ll see the screen below. Follow the instructions link for a step by step guide to registering
- If you are a policyholder, you will need your policy number to login. ( Hint: Use on the 7-digit number portion. If your policy number is CNA1234567-40, use only 1234567 )
- If you are an employee, you will need to login using your company email address and password
If you have any problems or would like to report a broken link, please contact the Safety Portal Support.
These descriptions provide general information only. This is not a statement of contract and does not constitute a binder of insurance. Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Contact an independent agent to learn more about BSIG products and services today.
BSIG Claims Service Commitment
- 24/7/365 multi-platform claim reporting
- Accelerated auto and property estimating and repair options
- Fast Track medical only claims handling program
- Tele-emergent medicine program-immediately connects injured workers to medical care, not triage
- Return to work programs resulting in employees returning to work 42% quicker than the Official Disability Guidelines (ODG)
- Immediately report auto losses, obtain photos, locate a body shop with just your policy number through our mobile auto app