BSIG….Here When You Need Us Most
During these changing and challenging times, one thing remains constant- our service commitment to you. We are dedicated to the health and safety of our employees, agents and policyholders and have continuity plans in place to provide you with uninterrupted service.
BSIG Operations During Covid-19
Taking care of our employees and agents and policyholders
The majority of our employees are working remotely
All personnel have ceased making “face-to-face” agency calls and insured visits, and instead make phone calls to our agents, and participate in teleconference calls with our agents, when possible.
Claim personnel remain available by phone and will only attend mediation, or other legal meetings when required.
Notice: For convenience, Berkley Southeast Insurance Group is providing to its policyholders access to MedCall for medical assistance/information, but Berkley Southeast Insurance Group does not endorse the use of MedCall or the information, products, or services (including, but not limited to, the appropriateness or suitability of any diagnosis, course of treatment or medical advice) provided by or accessible through MedCall. Access and use of MedCall, including the information, products, and services on or available through MedCall, is solely at your own risk, and Berkley Southeast Insurance Group makes no representations or warranties, express, statutory, or implied, with respect thereto. Berkley Southeast Insurance Group is not responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly, under any theory of law, by or as a result of the use of or reliance on any information, products or services accessible from MedCall. BERKLEY SOUTHEAST INSURANCE GROUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM MEDCALL.
BSIG Claims Service Commitment
- 24/7/365 multi-platform claim reporting
- Accelerated auto and property estimating and repair options
- Fast Track medical only claims handling program
- Tele-emergent medicine program-immediately connects injured workers to medical care, not triage
- Return to work programs resulting in employees returning to work 42% quicker than the Official Disability Guidelines (ODG)
- Immediately report auto losses, obtain photos, locate a body shop with just your policy number through our mobile auto app