Workers’ Compensation Online Payroll Reporting
We are excited to offer an on-line site to facilitate reporting payroll for your workers’ compensation insurance policy.
TruPay is a website designed for Berkley Southeast Insurance Group Workers’ Compensation customers. The TruPay website allows you to securely report your payroll details to us. Those payroll details will be used to estimate your Workers’ Compensation premium for the payroll period. The website will then electronically draft the estimated premium from your bank account. To see if you will be eligible for TruPay as a new customer or at renewal, please contact your independent agent. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply.
How TruPay Works
- Contact our TruPay Administrator at (800) 283-1153 ext. 285-5145 to register, or at any time for guidance and assistance.
- Submit payroll data electronically via the TruPay Application Portal
- Submit payroll data at intervals established by you and your TruPay administrator at the time of enrollment.
- Authorize automatic withdrawal of policy premiums via ACH transactions.
- Provide key contact information and authorization for the payroll staff or service responsible for collection and submission of payroll data.
Benefits of TruPay
- Cash Flow Management: TruPay customers eliminate the need for large deposits and prepayments.
- No Premium Audit Surprises: Final premium audits should only reflect minor premium variances.
- Flexible Payroll Reporting: TruPay offers a variety of ways to report payroll exposures. We work with you to use the best reporting solution.
- Automated Payment Transaction Processing: Premium payments are made in the correct amount and on-time, directly from your bank account via safe and secure ACH transaction processing.
What To Expect
- We will assist you throughout the enrollment process to ensure the TruPay program fits your needs.
- We will work with your payroll representatives to establish a streamlined workflow of payrol information and ACH payment options.
- We will notify your representative if we identify issues related to the correct processing of your TruPay transactions.
The TruPay Difference
TruPay is an independent solution offered by BSIG. It does not require you to form new vendor relationships with payroll providers. TruPay allows you to manage your existing payroll vendor/vendor reports and/or internal payroll processing systems:
- Manually enter payroll information directly through the TruPay customer portal;
- Use a standard TruPay template to upload payroll information through the TruPay customer portal; or
- Work with BSIG to create a custom report that may be uploaded through the TruPay customer portal.
Call the BSIG TruPay administrator toll free at 800-283-1153 ext. 285-5145.Email the BSIG TruPay Administrator