Ready to pay your bill?
Have a billing question?
Simply fill out the form below. Note: this form is not for paying your bill.
Questions about billing:
Who do I contact for questions about billing?
- For billing inquiries, please contact a billing representative at 855-835-5393, Option #1
- Monday - Friday between 8:00am - 4:30pm EST.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your local BSIG independent agent
What general payment options are available?
- Pay Online - for direct bill customers you can schedule recurring payments and remit your payment online by electronic check using our E-PAY Express service. Click here to access the E-PAY Express website, enroll, and begin making online payments. If you have questions about E-PAY Express, view the Frequently Asked Questions. Credit cards are not accepted through our EPay Express site
- Pay by Credit Card - This option is available by ‘request only’. Please contact our Billing Department at: 855-835-5393, Option #1, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am-4:30Pm EST. Only account premiums less than $25,000 qualify for payment via credit card. Credit cards can be applied towards current balance or future payments only.
- Pay By Phone - if you need assistance with paying by electronic check, pay by phone is available. Contact our Billing Department at 855-835-5393, Option#1, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00am - 4:30pm EST.
- Pay By Mail - if you chose to mail your payments, please mail to:
- Berkley Insurance Company Direct Bill Payments PO Box 639807 Cincinnati, OH 45263-9807 Be certain to include a copy of your invoice or policy number with your payment.
- For Services Requiring a Physical Address - for Fed Ex and other services requiring a physical address, please send payments to:
- Berkley Insurance Company 4820 Lake Brook Drive, Suite 250 Glen Allen, VA 23060
What payment options are available for Workers' Compensation Policies?
- BSIG offers a simple, online method to report payroll for your workers’ compensation insurance policy, through our TruPay system. When you report your payroll information through the BSIG TruPay system, premiums are automatically calculated and withdrawn from your account using Automated Clearing House (ACH).By paying your workers compensation premium automatically and in conjunction with your payroll processing cycle, BSIG TruPay eliminates the need for large deposits and prepayments.
- To learn more about BSIG TruPay, please click the links below:
- What to Expect
- Setting Up
- Contact our TruPay Administrator: TruPay@wrbmag.com
- Contact us: You can reach the BSIG TruPay administrator Toll Free at 800-283-1153 ext. 285-5145
Mailing Address for Direct Bill Payments:
Berkley Insurance Company
Direct Bill Payments
PO Box 639807
Cincinnati, OH 45263-9807
Overnight/Express Mailing Address:
Berkley Insurance Company
4820 Lake Brook Drive, Suite 250
Glen Allen, VA 23060